inverse K is an emcee and video creator with a background in engineering and tech startups.
Areas of Interest
- Tech & Startups, AI, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Cannabis, Neuroscience, Transhumanism
- Social Good, Sustainability, Public Health, Psychology, Economics, Governance, Philosophy
- Multimedia storytelling, primarily through music videos
- Dispelling misinformation and demystifying complex topics and current events
- Bachelor’s in Engineering from Cooper Union, NYC
inverse K is a nomadic poet and technologist who has performed at the UN General Assembly, TEDx, and other stages ranging from conferences and investor dinners to music festivals and college campuses. He’s opened for tech titans Steve Wozniak and Bill Nye, and has performed at events featuring Bill Gates, UN Secretary General António Guterres, Tim Berners-Lee (Inventor of the World Wide Web), and veteran rappers Common and Big Daddy Kane.
A graduate of the aptly-named Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, inverse K began writing and performing poetry as an engineering student in Manhattan’s East Village, before evolving his craft from poetry into rap. The name inverse K is derived from a symbol — >I —meaning Greater Than I and Greater Than 1, serving as a reminder that community is the core of progress.
The man behind the moniker, Michael Ketigian, consults as a brand strategist and copywriter specializing in tech and social change. Regardless of form, his priority is telling stories that matter — with style.